Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Just so you know.....

I haven't updated because, well, there's just SO MUCH TO UPDATE! And, typical, I'm waiting on photos to be downloaded....  go ahead, say it.... "Learn how to do it for yourself!". I know, I know. I will.... one day... hey, I figured out how to blog. That's an accomplishment!

I have a GIANT list of things to tell about and pictures to post but right now, we're having WAY too much fun cleaning the house... :D yes, I actually DID say that.  We're also getting quite a bit of holiday fun planned and some of it has even been checked off the list already.

Here's what been going on:

-Mom came for my birthday and brought a "baby shower in a box"  with love and hugs from her best friend Vickie. (pictures coming).
-Dad sent me a pizza party from Papa John's for my birthday... no pictures, sorry, the swarm of locusts descended! :) It was yummy!!!!!
-We successfully finished first semester before Thanksgiving and so we are officially on break until the New Year!
-Rex and Mary came for Thanksgiving and stayed for a week.
-We have more pictures of Snow Flake to share... she is doing very well. Every heartbeat we hear is cherished in a new way I could never have imagined possible. It brings me to tears every time.
-My dear beloved Grandma heard "Well done My good and faithful servant"  and is surrounded by grandchildren and great- grandchildren that she didn't get to meet here on Earth. She will be missed so very much.
-Glitter got her ears pierced for her birthday!!! And shared a Starbucks with Gem.
-It snowed!!!! Puppycakes got a kick out of that.
-We are in the throes of Christmas decorating and cookie baking and cake eating..... and play date planning.
-Lego competition has really heated up.... regional is this Saturday.... hoping for pictures.
-And so much more..... :) stay tuned!

.... So, one day, I'm going to post these pictures and tell you the stories to go with it.... for now... I hope your holiday fun is as blessed as ours. Christmas just has such sweet meaning to us this year. I know Grandma is experiencing it in its fullness! Oh how I wish we could all know this season as she is knowing it!

No comments: