Thursday, December 16, 2010

I'm in love........

sighhhhhhhhhhhhh, (I'm looking dreamily off into space.....)

Click on THIS and see just why I'm starry eyed ;P

Some one else enjoys lists as much as I do. I'm thinking I LOVE this idea more than my laminated checklist! I'll never spend the money on something this expensive but maybe my ever so crafty hubby who is so awesome with tools will make me one???? After all, it IS Christmas and this would be a cheap gift under the tree..... right?

This just looks like SO MUCH FUN! I could even borrow THIS idea from Suzy (you are too cool of a mom, Suzy!) and make it even more fun......  hehehe. I'm loving the idea of "fun cards" added in.  I'm always looking for ways to make life more fun! We NEED fun ... we do.

Speaking of love.... here's our Christmas picture..... this is an entirely different kind of "in love" and we are drenched in it!


I tried to upload the black and white - which is much better.... but the card says, "Do you hear what i hear?"  love it!

No comments: