Sunday, November 28, 2010

And So the Puppy Grows.........

.....into a nearly full grown "thing"! hahaha  I won't say he's a terror, but he DOES have personality. I won't say, "Off to the sausage factory with you," but I will say, "It's a darn good thing you're cute!"

Man, the puppy stage can be a toughie with some breeds! We are used to the cute fluffy can-take-a-steakbone-from-your-mouth kind of dogs. This Puppycakes has opinions and attitude! It's a darn good thing he's cute! and he IS adorably cute! It has saved his hide when he's growled, nipped, chewed,chewed,chewed,chewed...... did I mention he chewed? 4 or 5 holes in my DENIM comforter, 3 or 4 in my NEW bed sheets, 2 holes in BRAND NEW throw pillows.... multitudes of rawhides, a playstation remote, wii nun-chuck, canvas bag, hundreds of paper towels, and probably many other things that I've either forgotten or haven't found yet! Good thing he's cute enough to melt my heart.

He's also a "happy-pee'r" and a "scared -pee'r" and an "I-don't-know-you-pee'r". In other words, if he can't chew it, and he's happy about it, scared about it, or doesn't know what else to do with it..... he pees. He's getting to the point where it's now just a sprinkle... but.... ?....! I've never dealt with this before! Bless his pea-pickin' heart (as Granny used to say), if you talk to him when he doesn't expect it, it scares him. If your voice is deep, it scares him. If it gets loud, it scares him. My house is NOT a quiet calm house. He has had quite the adjustment! hahaha Truly, it's a good thing he's cute!

At now 6 months old.... i'm hoping he's finished growing because, well, he's cute as the dickins at the size he is now..... and he fits perfectly in my lap..... which is his place of choice when he's scared. (Which is fine as long as he doesn't pee while there!  hahaha)

Don't believe me that he's beyond cute? :D Check out these never-before-seen photos : then tell me I'm wrong:D

The beginning of his obsession with our bed! We had no clue what was coming:D

The beginning of his "love of momma"..... ignore my lack of make-up, it was EARLY in the morning!


See? Proof that he chews.....everything.

Silly bands taste good........ "You're not looking, you're not looking....."

"What? Who me? I'm too cute to get fussed at!"

"I'm a lover....... really, I'm not going to be trouble.....wink,wink."
Then, he grew a bit........


Ignore the fact that it was wash-the-sheets-day and check out how he managed to get his chew toy wrapped completely around his head!!! We laughed our heads off at that! Notice he's on my bed again?   

He's learned to "play with the big dogs...."

The smaller big dog, but a big dog nonetheless!

Messing with the biggest dog! lol

Getting messed with by a big dog......

Pushing his limits ...with the big dogs.


Ahhhhhh, but when all is said and done........

He's still a lover.... (AND a chewer!)


Sir-Pees-A-Lot-Dumpster-Diver is officially part of the gang around here. Did I mention his penchant for digging in the trash can?  hahahaha..... good thing he's cute, huh?

No comments: