Monday, November 1, 2010

Angry Birds

If you know what that is , then you love it or hate it!

This post was suggested to me by a friend. It is quite tongue-in-cheek.

Angry Birds have invaded my home:

This is disturbing on sooooo many levels. I am viciously jealous of them. They have stolen my family away from me. I tried to play with them and make friends.... 3 times. But I just DO NOT GET IT!

And so, I am forming a club on Facebook : Angry Wives and Mothers Against Angry Birds. My neighbor informed me that she is the first member. I'm taking numbers and issuing t-shirts. We shall form our first protest on April Fool's Day.

In case you are clueless, this is THE MOST IRRITATING APP available for an iphone or ipad.

Electron volunteers to be member #2.

:) Next in line?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, at least you tried it. Hey, Everyone has their own opinion.