Monday, November 1, 2010

I gotta say something...soooooo!

Well, it's been a whole week and no new post! Grandfolks, I'm falling down on the job again! Sorry!

Truthfully, I've got a post in my back pocket.... but I'm waiting for one more photoshopped picture to make it perfect! hehehe, no hints on what it is:)))))

But I feel I must say something........ so, hmmmmmmmmmm.

How about I dig out some photos you haven't seen?

hehehhehe, How about what the photographer never shows you? BEHIND THE SCENES!!!! I need a laugh today, how about you?




No, really, the camera slipped! hahahaha, This is what happens when the photographer is IN the picture and we forget to bring a tripod... you should have seen the contraption he rigged to get the camera to the right height.... it dropped once and we nearly panicked at the thought of it breaking! Dollar signs flashed before my eyes!


The wind was blowing, I was feeling CRAPPY! and the kids, by this point, were bored with standing in one place interminably! Seriously, how much more fidgeting do you have to do? And can you at least warn us when you are testing the flash? lol


My attempt at getting a picture with him in it so that we could photoshop them together to look like we were all in there.... um, yeah. It was something crazy like 6 am....at the beach?!?! Who gets up at 6 am at the beach?????? Obviously, NOT US! :) Our eyes were open but nobody was functioning yet.

No, really , Dad, the sun IS in my eyes.... I promise! Constant problem at our house.... a certain photographer gets the light just the way he wants it but forgets to take into account that IT'S IN OUR EYES! lol And then he has to deal with squinty eyes..... :)The light IS pretty, no?

"Huh? Whaaaaaa?  I don't get it? You want me to do what? Oh forget it, I'll smile later"......  poor Glitter. This is HOURS into the photoshoot. Another side effect of having the photographer IN the family.... no time limit to be conscious of.  Hahahaha. She was such a trooper that day! But pooped out for the very last shot on the list. It was time for breakfast.

Hope you had a great laugh... our out takes are usually much more entertaining than what we send out at Christmas! hehehehe, Maybe one year we'll send those out instead! (Just kidding Mom!)

Blessings to you all -

1 comment:

Harrell Hijinks said...

I LOVE the OUTTAKES those are hillarious!!!!