Sunday, July 25, 2010

Check this out!

I just randomly ran across the neatest blog! The post i read was about stewardship of time/money/effort.... you know, MORE THAN TITHES! So cool, very few people think that way. I am always amazed when I run across what I call "Christian hippies". Rex balks at that and I know it doesn't really fit but I know so many Christians (who challenge me so very much) that are beginning to think in terms of protecting God's creation and modeling for our children lifestyle stewardship. Okay, enough soapbox... check it out!

Carlisle Clan Conversations

I really should be doing the cloth napkins thing.... that one made me wince! We use WAAAAAYYYYY too many paper towels!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Thanks for sharing! We tried gardening in FL and flopped! We have much less space in AL and mostly shade so it's going to take a while for us to figure out where to put it. But we want to! Composting is on the list too! We already use cloth napkins and it was so easy to get started. I found lots at yard sales, Walmart at the end of seasons, and at thrift stores. I'm always on the look out. I probably pay less than $.25 per napkin. We still use paper towels occasionally for those nasty spills and messes that will make me gag when I have to wash the towel, but we have cut down a LOT!

ragamuffinbeauties said...

I'm so flattered! My Hubs isn't much on blogging, but he is really the brains behind our 'operation' ...lol! This is exactly why I blog...to help others! Thanks!