Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Childhood at its finest!

Well, I'm a few weeks late but this just had to get posted (so i can remember it)!

The kids were having a ball playing in the hose. They claimed to be creating "habitats". They do this frequently.

Presently, I have a turtle living in my garden (I know, nasty. But this year there's nothing planted except 2 pathetic little tomato plants in the far corner and the garden plot is huge.... so i'm giving them a few days.) I think they were trying to lure another mommy frog into laying another 300 eggs in our yard.

Wish I had pictures of THAT! but my ever faithful MAC that I love ate the pictures....and about 300 others! It never acts up! Never! Never gets a virus.... nothing. One Christmas it just decided to eat my pictures. I'm not a happy camper about it.

Anyway, they were thrilled to find many animal tracks the next morning and had fun identifying them. I had to get them to move it to the grass so it wouldn't damage the vans but it was fun to see their ingenuity, creativity and just plain wild imaginations at work. Needless to say, bathtime was immediately after this picture was taken!

ahhhhhh, summer!

-Melissa

No comments: