Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Spaghetti Fallout

As promised a month ago (or more?), this is the story of the spaghetti fallout. hehehe If you are clueless as to what I'm talking about, read it here.

Ok, the next day we had some friends over and Gem and Glitter decided they wanted to cook dinner for us. hehehehehehe, The dark humor in me just simply could not resist. I "suggested" spaghetti! Gem had to go home sooner than expected so Glitter ended up cooking it ALL BY HERSELF while I sat in a chair giving directions. She was thrilled. Pay particular attention to the lovely bathing suit that she chose to cook in??? Who needs June Cleaver and an apron, right?

Jaja would be proud, she instinctively put the hand towel over her shoulder! By the way, dinner WAS yummy. :)

Lovin' it that my kids are cooking!!!! I'm going to retire soon.

Hey 2 posts in 2 days- I'm on a roll. I might actually get semi caught up before something else happens around here.

No comments: