Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Very Best Pie Crust EVER!

This post is a work in progress unless you are reading this after I've finished at which point I will remove this tag.. :D and post the pictures to go with.... if you're reading this, check back.

Dad is here..... with PEACHES! a mondo basket of sweet, juicy, yummy South Carolina peaches.... it begs to be made into pie. and cobbler. and smoothies. and eaten standing over the sink. um, yum!

I've known this friend for going on 11 years now. I treasure her and her family for many reasons. The most important one is HER PIE CRUST! :D Trust me. And her chocolate chip cookie recipe... I'll post that later.

I'm no Pioneer Woman. And the wife of a food photographer whose pictures have graced the cover and pages of Food and Wine more than once should be able to do better...... but I've got pie to eat:)

By the way, I'm posting about it because I'm continually trolling her blog looking for her post about it. She did it in 2008 so it takes me a while to find it every time. My recipe box keeps eating the card?!?!?1

No comments: