Monday, July 25, 2011

By the Way......

um, wow- just noticed that this didn't post!!!!

Most of you are Facebook friends.... or family, so you know already:). Sorry that you've been left out of the loop blog only folks.

Our Snowflake is here!!!!! Yea!!!!! I am one happy unpregnant woman and blessed, and doubly blessed momma! There are pictures on Rex's Facebook profile. I'm not there yet. I still have some 6 back pages of emails to answer but right now ( i have now lost count of my backlog!), I'm snuggling the most adorable and beautiful miracle I've ever seen and doing school with the most amazing big brothers and sister a mom could ever want.  That's my limit for the day. Round One of end of year testing is coming up in 3 weeks. Then I'll get to breathe a bit before Round Two in May. Maybe I'll get caught up on all the posts that I've felt too crummy to do since November!!!!! Believe me, I do have pictures galore to share..... and some stories to tell too:).

Quick update:
-We got interviewed by the local news at National Pancake Day at IHOP! (I have a video link but no pictures.)
-We finished Upwards basketball.
-Jaja came to bail me out when Snowflake was born last week and Nana is coming this week .... she's gonna help me get ready for testing ... sigh.... bless her. She's lacing up her running shoes!
-I still have Christmas pictures.
-Our amazingly wonderful church family has blessed us abundantly with a shower (pictures coming), prayers after prayers after prayers and food fit for a king this week!!!!!!! They are celebrating our new princess as much as we are. I am so humbled by their support!
-Rex and I had a Valentine's date this year complete with pictures of me big and fat:)))) yep- i'll post. Looking at it now, I can tell just how badly I felt! WOW! I say it 10 times a day, I didn't know how badly I felt until she was born and I felt so much better?!?!? (She was sooooooooooo worth it though! Don't think I'm complaining in the least! I'm REALLY not! I'd do it all over again to get this sweet little bundle! We're smitten!)
-Rex and the kids rototilled the garden and began the "planting season" ... movie line alert:) who knows it?

Now- the news of the day:) Sunday March 6 at 8:18am Khloe Joy made her grand entrance in dramatic fashion and was delivered by a precious midwife friend from my homeschool group. She weighed 7 lbs. 2 oz. and was 20 in. long. She is smiley, alert, snugly, adorable, cute, and a great sleeper! She's been sleeping midnight to 6 am for several days now.... good thing since momma is not really taking a break from school... just pared down to test review and reading the Bible each day. Though we did get math and grammar done today as well. She is adored and admired by all of her siblings and Oreo is anxious for his turn at sniffing the new toy. He has not earned his gentleman wings yet so he's spending a lot of time in his "box".... I should get a picture.... it's pitiful.

I promise pictures..... one day.

No comments: