Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Remembering my friend......

My very dear friend from college (and bridesmaid!) said a temporary goodbye to her firstborn son in May of 2009. He fought 3 valiant battles with 3 different types of cancer. He finally won his battle and went home to his reward at the footstool of His Father.

His testimony is jawdropping and life changing.

The faith and strength that Jason and Courtney have and shared has humbled me and given me such perspective.

Each year, they and their sweet little girl, organize a golf tournament in Birmingham, Alabama to raise funds to benefit other families that are still in their battle.

Please take a moment to go to Tucker's CaringBridge page and read his testimony and sign up to be a part of this tournament if you play golf.

Roll Tide Beam family.... you are always in my hearts and on my mind! xoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxo

No comments: