Wednesday, August 18, 2010

it's been 1 year and 1 week....

click on this go to this amazing site.... find out what my world looks like......


there is a grabbable photo that says, "my friend's baby died and i'm not afraid to talk about it".... will you? are you?

do you have questions that you're afraid to ask? does your mind wonder but your mouth is afraid to speak? are you afraid of causing tears and therefore say nothing?

silence is the loneliest place to grieve.... i have another post that's been on my heart for 1 year and 1 week....  this is not it. but it's a good place to start.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

"Silence is the loneliest place to grieve...." Wow, so much truth in one statement. I love you, friend.... and I am remembering with you....

Tara said...

Thinking and praying for/about you.