Friday, August 19, 2011

Day of Hope

Throughout these past 2 years I have been blessed to come across so many amazing and Godly women who have walked- are walking- this path. Some began the journey before me, some after me but in their stories I find comfort, encouragement, and companionship.

Many women who lose babies do not feel as I do, but many do. Here is the story of a woman who has been such a blessing to me. I do not actually know her of course but I read her blog frequently. She shares the love and laughter of her living children but does not shy away from the stories of her children in heaven. She has 3 there. I have found great comfort in knowing that others find ways to "remember" and celebrate all of their children. This post was such a neat idea., a way to celebrate all of the children who share space in her heart.


No comments: