Monday, August 29, 2011

Daddy's Muse

You caught me!
It was bound to happen.... again. It has happened before. Daddy came home and Miss Cuteness smiled and off he went to grab his camera! Enjoy their "playdate" results!

Oh! Yes! Daddy's playing with me!
Gotcha!
Mmmmmmm, yummy, and mine, all mine. 
Oh, Hi Daddy! Play with me , please.
This looks new......
Now, that's what I'm talkin' about!!!! A new chew toy!!!!
Built in toys are a good thing. 
She also enjoys golf cart rides with Daddy, anything and everything with Glitter, talking at a rapid clip with Electron, Ondepenya's finger (still, and still with an iron grip), and she's trying really hard to figure out Warrior. He makes a fun play toy just like Daddy! Surprisingly enough, she seems to be the first genuine Momma's baby! I returned to work last weekend and she made it clear when enough was enough and Mommy was needed..... that's how we discovered her love of the golf cart. Good thing I'm a stone's throw away! It is nice to be needed!

No comments: