Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Special post!!!

This is a very special post link. It's for my very sweet friend from high school who is in the process of adopting!!!! Clink on the link and read about her fantastic art and creativity (yes, I know she's an Auburn fan but no one's perfect! hahahaha).

My heart has been so touched through the years by the children that my friends have adopted. They are at the churches I've been a part of, my homeschool group, my blog friends..... they are every where! I find myself falling in love with each and every one of them. It has always been a dream of mine to adopt one day or be foster parents like Rex's mom and dad so I'm thrilled to be able to introduce you to a  blog friend that is at the end of her journey and will soon have her son in her arms for good!!!

So, without further ado.......... please go to Poppy Lane and read all about it!




2 comments:

Lisa said...

Just before I clicked over to your latest post, I was reading my friend Betsy's blog--she and her husband are in the process of adopting a baby girl from Ethiopia and they just received their own clearance news TODAY! How amazing that both of our friends would be at the same point in their journeys to adoption today. Praying for your friend as well!

Anonymous said...

Awe Thanks Lori for sharing my blog. We are about to start our home study. I can't believe we are finally doing something. Thank you for your support. Talk to you later!

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!

Amy