Monday, October 8, 2007

God is So Amazing and So Good

His overwhelming mercy and grace transforms me new every day. It is a never ending river that springs up and washes over me and I am so completely unworthy of it. Praise God for His love.
He is so worthy of all that we can ever be or dream of being. Thank you God for my 4 precious babies. They are such a blessing in our lives. I hope you can always open our eyes and direct us to be the parents we want to be through you. JK is so bright, cheerful and has an upright heart. KG is so thoughtful and full of love and so creative. RJ always has the most wonderful smile on his face and wants so bad to give a hug to anyone. JJ, precious little JJ, God's gift to us, is so full of energy, so full of joy, so full of life. We are so blessed by you God our creator. We worship you and give you praise and Honor for who you are. May you the King of Kings be blessed now and forever more. Holy is the name of the Lord God Allmighty.

God loves you so very much you cannot fathom.

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Jeremiah 29: 11-13

No comments: