Saturday, September 25, 2010

errrr-

I had this whole post written and the durn pictures would not load! Somebody messed with something! Not pointing any fingers but SOME people around here are computer geeks and some us of are just plain geeks! I had just gotten the hang of this and now it goes and changes!!! When the important football games of the day are done I'll ask said person what I'm doing wrong! Because other said person has been sent to bed :)











So, here are the pictures that i CAN get to load.... better and more will follow. We had a blast can you tell???? The Outer Banks are our favorite chill spot aside from Dauphin Island... where I plan to retire when I've done my 25 + years of teaching! :) ahhhhh, a hammock, a cinder block house on the beach, a fire pit.... a little slice of heaven:)

1 comment:

Tara said...

These are so good! Your daughter is beautiful! Love the pic of you and her. Her daddy and brothers will be busy in a few years fighting off the boys...you know, when she's 30!